Office of Human Resources
The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to provide high-quality advice, counsel, and human resources support services to all university employees.
The CAU Office of Human Resources will enhance and maintain a people-focused environment that supports, develops, and informs the well-being of the workforce.
The Clark Atlanta University Department of Recruitment welcomes you to our website and invites you to explore job opportunities, learn about the University, and apply online.
Persons interested in applying for positions must do so by the closing date of the position announcement. Additionally, the Department of Recruitment maintains the weekday hours of 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., except University holidays.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory outcome of the University’s verification of credentials and other information required by law and University policies, including the completion of reference and criminal history check. Additionally, all new hires are required to be appointed by the Department of Recruitment and attend New Hire Orientation.
The University does not discriminate based on race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, marital status, religion, or disability. Inquiries regarding provisions for persons with disabilities, equal employment opportunity and Title IX should be directed to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
We thank you for considering Clark Atlanta University as a career choice.
Please read before applying:
- All Clark Atlanta University Job Applications must be submitted to Human Resources to be considered for employment. Please complete the application located on the Clark Atlanta University website and save it to your computer.
- All applicants should submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org: 1) CAU Application; 2) Resume; 3) Any other materials requested in the job posting. All items should be submitted at one time.
- The most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer to properly execute the application. If you are using an older version of Adobe your application may not be able to be opened for review. You can download the current version by clicking the following link: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
- Include both the position title and position number (as applicable) in the subject line of your email.
- Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by the hiring manager. No phone calls please.
Office of Human Resources
Harkness Hall, Room 218 - 223 James P Brawley Drive Atlanta, GA 30314